- Our Company
- Our Products
- For Teachers
- Contact Us
You can order in four ways:
- Phone toll-free: 1-866-374-3768 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm CT, Mon.-Fri.)
- Fax your order: 1-866-897-6137
- Mail your order:
Applied Practice, Ltd.
3519 Cedar Springs Road, Suite A
Dallas, TX 75219
- Order online.
Method and Terms of Payment:
Orders shipped to schools/institutions may be billed upon receipt of a school purchase order. Purchase Order numbers are required. Invoices are due within 30 day of the invoice date. No shipments will be made on accounts with past due balances.
Prepaid orders may be completed online by credit card, or by mail with a check, money order, or credit card. We accept Master Card, VISA, Discover, or American Express. Please remit all payments in U.S. funds.
To protect the integrity of our material, we prefer to ship all orders to a school address. However, during the summer months and holidays, orders may be shipped to an individual's home address upon verification of employment credentials; please include a school name, school email address, school phone and contact person with your order information so that we may complete the verification process. The verification process may delay shipping for 1-2 business days. Please call our office for further details.
We offer sample viewing of Applied Practice material on this website by clicking the magnifying glass located next to most product titles. If you require additional review materials for district adoption, please contact us with your request at email@example.com.
Shipping and Tracking:
Most orders are shipped within three business days after receipt. Please allow 7-10 days to receive your order. If you have not received your order after 10 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name and address and we will promptly respond.
We can ship to almost any address in the world. See below for more information about our shipping rates. When placing an order for shipment outside the continental United States, a shipping & handling rate of 25% will apply.
Shipping, Processing, and Handling Rates for the Continential U.S. (Fedex ground):
When placing an order by mail or fax, please utilize the following rates:
- 15% for orders under $100
- 12% for orders of $100-$500
- 10% for orders over $500
Minimum shipping & handling rate is $7.50 per order. Shipping is calculated automatically when placing orders online and may vary from the tiered rates shown above.
Orders shipped outside the continential U.S. are charged a rate of 25% for S/H.
Rush Orders (for US only):
Please note the following:
- Rush orders may require up to 3 business days for processing and printing before they can be shipped out, although every effort will be made to expedite this process.
- Our offices and/or warehouses may be closed during school vacations and all major holidays, including but not limited to: New Year's Day, MLK Day, President's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Thursday & Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Rush Orders require special attention and labor from our staff, and thus, a processing premium is charged for these orders:
- Second Day Air: 25% of total price
- Next Day Air: 45% of total price
Shipping Rates Outside the Continental United States:
Air Letter Post (usually 7-10 days): 25% of total price. Express delivery to international locations is not currently available.
Returns and Exchanges:
Due to the reproducible nature of our materials, all sales are final. Exceptions will be made in the form of an exchange within 14 days of purchase in clear instances of school purchasing errors. In these cases, a $12 per guide restocking fee will apply to exchanges.