- Our Company
- Our Products
- APO Pro
- For Teachers
- Contact Us
Oklahoma Writing teacher resource guides and student booklets each contain
- 6 student essays related to the literary work
- 10 multiple-choice revising and editing questions per student essay.
- 2-3 essay prompts (expository, persuasive, and/or analytical)
Teacher resource guides also include:
- 5-7 additional essay prompts related to the literary work
- Detailed answer explanations
- Correlations to the Indiana Academic Standards for all multiple-choice questions
- Teacher notes and teaching strategies
For your convenience, we offer these resources for purchase in three different ways:
- Classroom Sets of 1 teacher edition and 25 student editions
- Deluxe Classroom Sets of 1 teacher edition, 25 student editions, and 25 copies of the novel
- Student Edition 10-packs for teachers with student enrollments greater than 25
Additional copies of the novel are available for purchase in 10-pack sets.
Looking for a title not listed here? Additional titles may be available. Please call our office at 866-374-3768 for the most up-to-date list of Oklahoma writing resource guides.
For additional product information, click on titles.