- Our Company
- Our Products
- APO Pro
- For Teachers
- Contact Us
Applied Practice resource guides for ACT* English include
- 10 English Assessment practices with
- a 100-word vocabulary list
- 40 sentence error questions
- 63 editing paragraph questions
- 7 Reading Assessment Practices with
- 6 long passage selections from the novel or nonfiction articles relating to the novel
- 1 short reading passage from an article relating to the novel
- 62 content-related multiple-choice questions over these reading passages
- 3 Writing Assessments (essay prompts) related to insights from the literary selection
- Suggested teaching strategies
- Correlations to
- College Readiness Standards
- Common Core State Standards
- Answer key and detailed answer explanations
Applied Practice ACT* resource guides are sold as classroom sets for one teacher, offering reproducible student practices and non-reproducible teacher resources.
Available in print and e-book format. E-books are valid for 1 year.
For additional product information, click on titles.